Posted in education on March 31, 2016|
Leave a Comment »
|6 Final Important Messages from edcampSWO:
1. There are 250 parking spots for over 500 participants. Ride share can help. Do you want to "UBERish" to the site…. link here to put it out there:
Here is the link: https://erideshare.com/xprs.php?e=4ZqNUa1J
2. Not coming because something came up? Please go to the site and cancel your reservation. This helps us out and we thank you.
3. Participants that are choosing to present and need technology to do so will only have access to a media projector. Please bring your own computers, devices, speakers and cords.
4. The day begins at 8:30 with mingling by and filling in the Learning Matrix board. Sessions begin at 9 am. Lunch is at 12 pm. Marian Small is at 1 pm. Closing starts at 4 pm and Saidat will motivate us to innovate at 4:15-5. Our afterglow is a informal chance to continue dialogue at Johnny Shotz in Tecumseh.
5. Lunch and Breakfast are brought to you by KPS and the Green Heart Lunch Club. It will include:
APPLE OAT BREAKFAST COOKIES
VEGGIES TRAYS (HUMMUS AND YOGURT DIP)
HONEY ROSEMARY CHICKEN WRAPS
BAKED CHEESE PASTA
QUINOA GREEK SALAD
Water and canned pop for lunch
(NON DAIRY AND GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE)
6. Can’t wait to meet all of you and learn, together. We need you to bring the learning because up to now…the agenda is 90% empty!
"> "> ">
Read Full Post »